DESERT PRINCESS PALM SPRINGS GOLF RESORT
STUNNING MOUNTAIN VIEWS IN A TRANQUIL DESERT OASIS
Welcome to the Desert Princess Palm Springs Golf Resort. Nestled below the majestic San Jacinto Mountains, the Desert Princess Palm Springs Golf Resort provides guests with comfortable accommodations in a remarkable desert setting for an affordable golf resort experience. With scenic vistas from nearly every room, guests are treated to the tranquility and unsurpassable beauty of our unique desert oasis.
AFFORDABLE PALM SPRINGS GOLF RESORT EXPERIENCE
Relax under the warmth of the California sun and enjoy a newfound sense of peace. With friendly and personal service the Desert Princess Palm Springs Golf Resort has a casual and welcoming atmosphere where everyone is made to feel at home. Featuring an abundance of resort amenities, including an Olympic-size swimming pool with two luxurious hot tubs, a full-service spa, lighted tennis courts, and a 27 hole championship golf course, the Desert Princess Palm Springs Golf Resort has something for guests of all ages, and is the best resort value in Palm Springs.
CONVENIENT PALM SPRINGS RESORT LOCATION
Located just minutes from Downtown Palm Springs and Palm Springs International Airport, off I-10, the Desert Princess Palm Springs Golf Resort is close to all of the Palm Springs area’s most popular attractions. Cathedral City hotels cannot compare to the Desert Princess resort experience. Experience world-class shopping along El Paseo, bargain hunting at the nearby Desert Hills Premium Outlets and Cabazon Outlets, journey into the San Jacinto mountains on the popular Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, hike miles of desert trails at Joshua Tree National Park or explore the desert wildlife at The Living Desert. The Desert Princess Palm Springs Golf Resort puts all of the Coachella Valley’s excitement within reach. Stagecoach Music Festival is the premier country music festival in California. Book your hotel room at the Desert Princess Palm Springs Golf Resort for your trip to Stagecoach Music Festival 2015! Book early and save, rooms sell out quickly for the event.
Hotel Services & Amenities
- 285 guest rooms and suites, some with separate living and dining areas and wrap-around balconies
- Minutes from Downtown Palm Springs and the Palm Springs International Airport
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Fairway Café Restaurant
- Cabana Pool Bar featuring delicious refreshing beverages and light fare
- Divots Lounge featuring delicious cuisine for dinner, fine wine and cocktails
- Onsite gift shop and ATM
- 24-hour Front Desk assistance
- Plenty of self parking able to accommodate buses and oversized vehicles
- Olympic-size swimming pool featuring two spas, and 5,000 square-foot sun deck offering plenty of space to lounge poolside
- Complimentary fitness center with state-of-the art equipment
- 23,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space including two large ballrooms. Learn more.
- Full service event staff – including planning, catering and audiovisual
- Handicap accessible rooms. Learn more.
- Over 60 connecting rooms ideal for families. Learn more.
- Pet friendly rooms (a non-refundable pet fee is required at check-in). Learn more.
Desert Princess Country Club Recreation
- Golf – 27 holes of championship golf with golf pro shop, driving range and putting green. Learn more.
- Tennis – Nine tennis courts, four of which are lighted until 10:00 pm, two stadium courts, pro shop, tennis clinics and lesson are available. Learn more.
- Full-service Spa – Offering a wide range of traditional and signature services, massages and facials, performed by professionally licensed massage therapists and technicians. Learn more.
- Fitness Center – State-of-the-art equipment featuring programmable cardiac fitness equipment, strength building machines and weights. Certified Personal Trainers are available.
- Pickleball – Two lighted regulation courts.
- Racquetball – Two newly refurbished courts with hardwood floors and individual climate controls.
- Basketball – One lighted half-court with regulation striping.
- Bocce ball - Clay court
- TWO NIGHT STAY
- LIVING DESERT ZOO TICKETS
- WET N WILD WATERPARK TICKETS
Don't miss out on any fun with the Family Fun in the Sun Package which includes tickets to some of the most fun Palm Springs attractions and other discounts.